GET A FREE QUOTE
Your home is not able to tell you when items and appliances need to be replaced, but it will show you signs. There are several indicators that your home may be in need of new windows, some of which include:
- Your windows show signs of wear
- Outside noises are clearly audible
- Windows won’t shut properly
- Windows are difficult to open
- They are damaged, warped, or broken
- Your energy bills are slowly increasing
- Your home has just been hit with a severe storm
- You’re renovating an old home
Although windows tend to last decades, different environmental incidents may reduce the time frame requiring that you get your windows replaced or repaired.
There are many benefits to having window replacement. For example, if your home has suffered from poor ventilation, it may be due to poor windows. A brand new window installation will do the trick and save you money on energy bills. Other benefits of window installation and replacement include:
- Increased curb appeal
- New windows are low maintenance
- Increased security – most new windows have been tested for forced entry and come with multiple locks
- Reduced outdoor noise
- Improved comfort – new windows help keep your home at a comfortable temperature all year round
If you feel that your home may be in need of replacement windows, we would be happy to help. Give us a call today at (636) 699-2282.
We proudly service Fulton and the surrounding areas of Baltimore, MD and areas of D.C.